Soft Tissue Therapy
Our Chiropractors know that 'adjusting' or mobilising the spine or extremity joints of the body without addressing the muscles, tendons and ligaments that attach to them, is a job half done.
- muscular tightness and 'knots'
- myofascial trigger points
- muscular adhesions following tears
- joint capsule restrictions
- ligament injuries
- accumulated injuries know as microtrauma
- imbalances in the length of muscles
- Certified Advanced Dry Needling
- Certified Advanced Graston® Technique*
- Certified Advanced RockTape techniques
- Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy
- Hands on lymphatic drainage
* Graston® Technique: involves the use of specific instruments to engage with connective tissues. It has been shown to be highly effective in treating muscle tears, scarring, shortened muscles due to posture, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis.